_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Chocolate Cinnamon Pretzels

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Chocolate Cinnamon Pretzels

I can definitely see these in a nice container for neighbor or teacher gifts.  Or even as a "lets watch a movie" night snack.  
Tupperware has some nice canisters for the holidays, so I hope you will check it out.


Ingredients:


Instructions:




I just really love that the Tupperware Stack Cooker can be used for all kinds of things. You can use it for full meals, for individual parts of a meal or for desserts and snacks like these.  
I think these would be great for this snack as a gift for friends/neighbors but don't wait only available until Nov 27th!

Check out my Tupperware Site to see what all Tupperware has to offer.  
Have a question?  Just ask.

Want to join my team and be able to get things like this at a discount? And of course, be able to make money doing/using/sharing products and recipes that you love?  Once again, Tupperware has the answer.  Talk to me.


No comments: