_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Chipotle Ranch Chili

Monday, November 9, 2015

Chipotle Ranch Chili

When I think about cold weather, I really want to just think about "inside" things.  I know last year was brutal as far as cold and snow was concerned, and with winter just around the corner ... I'm really not a happy camper.  But here is another good recipe that I will be trying to bring the warm inside.

Chipotle Ranch Chili


Ingredients:



Instructions:









I love that you can make this in the microwave in less than 30 minutes in the Stack Cooker and I bet, if you had the Tupperware Pressure Cooker you could make it in about 20 minutes since you don't have to brown the ground beef first.  Yes you can make anything with ground beef or chicken like this in the pressure cooker without pre-browning.  It is really great how it works.  As you can see, I really am a fan of my Pressure Cooker.

Interested in the Stack Cooker or the Quick Chef Pro?  When was the last time you really looked at Tupperware?  We have been changing and evolving from those great burp bowls ... you just might be surprised.  Check it out on my Tupperware Site and see just how we have changed and grown.

No comments: