_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's the Mid December Brochure at Tupperware

Saturday, December 13, 2014

It's the Mid December Brochure at Tupperware

I always like to pop on here and post the mid month Tupperware brochure so that you can check out what is on sale, or new, or on a limited availability on my Tupperware Site.  

There are some really interesting items this month - like PINK seals on our Tupperware Modular Mate Sets.  Now you can get them with Black or Passion seals but this PINK is new.  And did you notice that the Square, Rectangular and Super sets come with 2 PINK Rocker Scoops?  I so love those for scooping out sugar or flour and such. How long it will be available I can't say but I do know it is available until January 9, 2015.  






You could make your cabinets look as organized and put together as these!






There are things in this brochure that I have not seen in a long time, like the Baby Stages Feeding Sets.  If you know someone who is expecting in the new year, I would grab one or two of these just in case it isn't available when the little one is delivered.



The CrystalWave Lunch 'N Dish with the cold cup is only available until Dec 26th at this great price but are wonderful to start the new year taking your lunch into work or school to try and get a handle on any weight loss or maintenance plans you have.



Order any of these by midnight tomorrow Dec 14th and Tupperware says you will have it for Christmas (bearing any wild weather events) so there are all kinds of wonderful things you can have under the tree as well.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.  If you have any questions, send me a message and I will get back to you.

No comments: