_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Happy Mother's Day 2014

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day 2014

I know that many of you will be with family today, but I wanted to wish each of my Mother readers (wow that sounded strange)


I wish I could be giving each of you a gift, a gift for all the work you do to make things "right" for your children and thus for the world


But alas, I can't do that, since we are so far apart.   So please accept these flowers (and imagine the wonderful smell of them) as my gift to you.

I hope you have jumped over to the Mother's Day Giveaway Hop that I am participating in and that you will win at least one of the many gifts available.  If you haven't you still have time to enter (but just today) so hurry on over to the Giveaway Hop before the close of the day.

I hope that you get to spend time with your kids, or your mom or at least get a phone call from them, if they are able.    I also hope it is a fabulous day for you.


Are you doing anything special?
I hope so, because Mom, YOU are special!
Thank you for all you do.

No comments: