_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Discontinued Tupperware Fall/Holiday Catalog

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Discontinued Tupperware Fall/Holiday Catalog

Don't miss out on these items, that will be discontinued after December 27.  If you want one (or more) of these items you need to pick them up before midnight December 27th or you will have to see if anyone has "extras" and trust me there won't be too many of those.....

Also remember if you order online at my Tupperware site, and spend $99 or more before midnight December 15th you also get free shipping!

 I have many of these for my personal use and I have to say they are PERFECT for everyday use or for entertaining ... Don't miss out on these before they are gone!

Remember once they are gone they are gone, but if you want them .... hop onto my Online Tupperware Site before midnight December 15th and get free shipping too (with a $99 or more purchase) AND be eligible for my December Deal (an e-certificate for future purchases that is worth 10% of your product total on purchases of  $99 or more)

No comments: