_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Beautiful just the way we are.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Beautiful just the way we are.

I think this one is perfect for all those women out there (and I am including the "young" women and "girls" when I say this) who think they need to change something to be beautiful.

I think we spend too much time thinking that we would be beautiful if:

  • we could just lose 10 pounds
  • our hips were smaller
  • our boobs was bigger
  • we were taller
  • we were shorter
  • should I go on or have you figured out what's "next"?







JUST THE WAY WE ARE













Happy New Year's Eve to all of us - let's not go crazy with our New Year's Resolutions.
Let's just strive to be the best that we can because we ARE beautiful!

No comments: