_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's time to FROG it!

Monday, September 23, 2013

It's time to FROG it!

I got this the other day from one of the girls in the office (thank you Colleen Vera) and just KNEW it was meant to be shared with you.






Next time someone upsets you
just tell them to go "FROG" it.


F R O G ---- we all need one.
Isn't the little green guy sort of cute?


I was told a story about a lady in the hospital who was near death when an area Chaplain came to visit her.

This Chaplain was a very young female with long blond hair. She listened to the lady who was ill and left her a small gift for comfort.  It was a tiny ceramic frog.

The next day one of the people from the lady's church came to visit.  The lady told her friend about the beautiful young Chaplain who had come to visit her.
The friend was so impressed with the way the lady had improved and felt the need to talk to the young Chaplain.  In her search to find the young gal, she was repeatedly reassured that the chaplains are never very young and that there was never a gal that fit the description given.

Upon returning to the lady in the hospital, a visiting nurse entered the room and noticed the ceramic frog. The nurse made the comment 'I see you have a guardian angel with you.'  As she held the little frog we asked why she made the comment and we were informed that the frog stood for:

Forever

 Rely

 On

 God


To The World You Might Be One Person;
But To One Person You Might Be the World.



Hi Lord, it's me.
Things are getting bad here, gas prices are too high, too few jobs, too much disrespect and violence, food and heating costs too high. I know some have taken You out of our schools, government & even Christmas. But Lord I'm asking you to come back and re-bless America . We really need You.
Thanks Lord, I love You!

1 comment:

My Daily Jenn-ism said...

Love this! Your post specifically caught my eye because I collect frogs... and the reason I collect frogs is for a similar reason. When I was 18 my dad died (committed suicide) I felt lost and alone. A woman who I didn't know, came to me and gave me a little frog book mark & a small figurine - FULLY RELY ON GOD (similar) I'd never forgotten her kindness or the message that went with it. I also have several (over 100) frogs around my house thanks to those who continue to bring them to me :) Thank you for sharing this!!!