_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: DIY Picture Gifts - CollageIt Free 2.0

Thursday, September 26, 2013

DIY Picture Gifts - CollageIt Free 2.0

I know with the holidays rolling around (I know I can't believe it either) you have been fretting starting the think about what to do for gifts for the family.

I know that every year the hardest gifts are for parents and in-laws.  When my kids were little, I was always buying those terribly expensive school picture packages so that I could give one of those 8 X 10's to each grandparents plus having a set for myself.



How would you like to be able to create your own collage of pictures for gifts?  How about not only having the school pictures but also those "every day" gems that you would like to share?

If you have an iOS compatible product, here is an updated app that will allow you to do just that. Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

CollageIt Free 2.0 for iOS is a FREE and easy to use app that enables you to create eye-catching collages automatically and quickly.



Key features include:

  • Various layout templates in 3 collage styles: Mosaic, Grid, Center. 
  • Photo add options: library, Facebook, or take with the camera. 
  • Add text to your collage. 
  • Scale, rotate, resize, delete freely and adjust border with round corner. 
  • Lots of aspect ratios, photo effects, fonts and backgrounds. 
  • Multiple export ways: Image, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr, etc. 
  • Share to Instagram (everyone's new favorite)
  • View Gallery collages shared by yourself and Facebook friends. 

Download for Free on iTunes Store

I just think this is an AWESOME idea and I think would have saved me a ton of money in pictures - school pictures are expensive.  And I would have been able to create a big collection of pictures of the years events with the school year picture as the center ... hopefully some of you can benefit from this advice.  I just think it would make a great holiday gift for the family or even holiday cards to share with those who live far away.

I unfortunately do not have a compatible device (the only Apple piece of technology I have is an iPod and that I think is version 2 - yes that old).  I know I need to get in with Apple Nation - but I guess I'm an old hold out - I have all kinds of Android products but well what can I say ....
Now, IF someone wants to give me an iPad or iPhone (a 5 would be nice) I wouldn't say no .... just sayin'

No comments: