_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Hello Kitty Fans Unite!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hello Kitty Fans Unite!

I now know there are so many Hello Kitty Fans out there, that perhaps we should have an "intervention" group meeting.

I had done a post recently that highlighted some of the wonderful Hello Kitty Lunch Kit options that are available from Tupperware at It's Hello Kitty Time that I though had something for everyone, I hope you checked it and if not, go ahead I'll wait.  

But because of this post I was recently been contacted by some other Hello Kitty lovers that have an AWESOME collection of Hello Kitty items on their site.

http://thecollectionary.com/club/hello-kitty

You can check out the Hello Kitty Collectionary, which is "The best community for Hello Kitty collectors on the web", for everything from Dolls and Bags to Jewelry and Kitchen items and soooo much more!  







You can follow along on Pinterest, or Facebook or just join in at the Collectionary.






Hope to see you there .... 'cause I'm already a member!

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Bella would be in heaven, lol!