_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: You don't need to Chase People

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

You don't need to Chase People

I saw this and at first thought "oh this is going to be rather interesting".  But I wasn't thinking in a "good" way, if you know what I mean.

Then I read it all.



So what do you think?

I like being me, doing my own thing and working hard at it.  I do like the people in my life, but didn't think about how some of them got here.  Now I know.

They like me for me!  I think that is just pretty neat.


1 comment:

Tammy S said...

I love this! It is something that a lot of people have a hard time with. It is perfect for my daughter who is in high school. She is pretty good at avoiding all the drama. Thanks for sharing. I am going to print it and give her a copy.