_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware - Online Party Time!!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tupperware - Online Party Time!!

Do you remember Tupperware?  I ask this because there are a lot of people who thought Tupperware was gone with all the hype about those "other" containers.  They are still around, going strong and have LOTS of new and refreshing items in their catalog of items.  Yes they still have quite a few of the old tried and true from kitchen items, to storage items to kids toys!  I saw one of the kids toys that I really loved when my kids were little. 
Actually I still have it sitting in a plastic tub waiting until it is needed again.  It is still in perfect shape after 2 rough and ready kids playing with it.  I'm thinking I need to pick up another one to add to a baby gift for one of the girls in the office..... shhhh I didn't say that.

Personally, I love Tupperware.  I love it so much I just recently became a Tupperware Consultant.  If you are interested in becoming a Tupperware rep, just let me know - message me here or send me an email - I can set you up AND get you the Executive kit ($525 value) for $119.99 AND if you sign up before August 17th, you can pay in 3 installments!    If that is too much (even with the 3 installments) how about the Business Kit ($355 value) for $79.99 or the Summer Starter ($197.50 value) for $50.00  again with 3 monthly installments.

Wouldn't you like to enjoy more Tupperware AND make some money sharing the fun with your friends and family?  Think about becoming a rep yourself or holding your own party with me.  You know we can do Online Parties, if you have friends and family that would love to join in the fun but can't make it to your home.  Just something to think about.   Let me know if you want me to get you hooked up and ready to start - its super easy.

Look at some of the things that are are sale through August 10th!  If you want to join the "online" party I set up as my "first ever", you are more than welcome to do so, just click on one of the pictures and your in.  This party will be open until August 13th.  You could be enjoying all these great sales with just a click!  Click on over.  Oh and because it is online if you are in Canada you can order too!  Just need to click on the top right where it says "Shopping from Canada" and you are IN!  Don't find that very often do you?  See Tupperware loves you just like I do.

No comments: