_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: I Got an Award !

Monday, December 29, 2008

I Got an Award !

My friend Pam at http://screamingmimitoo.blogspot.com/ gave me my first award.
She noted:

"She's been a great friend and always makes me laugh."

Photobucket
The award states:

"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!


I love the fact that I am thought of first and foremost as a great friend. The fact that I seem to be able to make her laugh is an added bonus. Where would we be if we couldn't laugh?

I'm just so very glad that I met Pam, forever ago, and that we have been able to continue our friendship through all the trials and tribulations that we have gone through this past year. Without friends - where would we be? How would we be able to make it through the day?

No comments: