_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Everything I needed

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Everything I needed

I think this one falls under the category of "be careful of what you wish for"
or in the words of some "wise" individual .........
"I know that God never gives you more than you can handle - but I just wish He didn't think I could handle so much".
But sometimes you just have to trust that everything WILL work out.

Everything I needed
Author Unknown

I asked for strength
and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for wisdom
and God gave me problems to solve.

I asked for prosperity
and God gave me brawn and brains to work.

I asked for courage
and God gave me dangers to overcome.

I asked for patience
and God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait.

I asked for love
and God gave me troubled people to help.

I asked for favors
and God gave me opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted
yet I received everything I needed.

My prayers have all been answered.

No comments: