Now check out this great recipe that you can make with that Grill IN YOUR MICROWAVE!!
Yes this is the same product that is on the front cover of the current catalog. And it makes everything you create taste wonderful. Check out how easy it is to make this Salmon in the microwave with this baby!
- 1 tsp. plus 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- ½ cup chopped eggplant
- ¼ cup golden raisins (optional)
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 4 (4 oz.) salmon fillets, skin-on
- In a large bowl, toss together 1 tsp. of the olive oil, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant and raisins until well coated.
- Transfer vegetables into the base of the MicroPro™ Grill.
- Microwave on high power 5 minutes with the lid in the grill position.
- Remove from microwave; transfer vegetables back to the same bowl. Fold in rosemary and salt; set aside.
- Brush salmon on all sides with remaining olive oil.
- Place 2 salmon fillets in MicroPro™ Grill, skin side up, with lid in the grill position.
- Microwave on high power 4 minutes.
- Remove salmon, sprinkle with coarse kosher salt to taste.
- Repeat with remaining salmon fillets.
- Serve warm with vegetables.