_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's February 2nd and you KNOW what that means plus more

Thursday, February 2, 2017

It's February 2nd and you KNOW what that means plus more

Yes it is the beginning of February - I can't believe it is the start of the second month of 2017.  I'm having a hard time believing that January is already over ... where did it go?

Today is the day that little "Phil" comes out of his hibernation spot to tell us whether there will be 6 more weeks of winter or not. 

Unfortunately I believe that is exactly what he will tell us, although I would be ok with it IF we only had the cold without ice and only a limited amount of the white stuff.  I really don't want to see the 17 inches (or more) that got dumped on us at one time last year.





But the beginning of February brings another month of goals (and incentives) for my LimeLight by Alcone business.

I would LOVE to have earned the LBB (Little Black Box) to keep my makeup in by the end of February.  
It would make it so much easier to take everything with me to do parties/makeovers because everything would be 1 one place.  
We haven't seen it "in person" yet, but it does look like it would hold almost everything needed.

But even earning the two new lip gloss colors would be great.  I mean I just started in December and I already promoted during January I am over the moon.  Oh did I just date myself there?  Does anyone say "over the moon" anymore?

Have you checked out LimeLight by Alcone?  
Do you know what it really is?
This is an awesome company, that has been around since the 1950s when it was providing makeup and skincare to the theater industry. Until 2 years ago, the only ones who could get these products were professional makeup artists and those in the movies, television and theater.  





Today we can get the same great products, because LimeLight by Alcone realized that we too were demanding great makeup and skincare.  
Our makeup is a very highly pigmented makeup, so you can use less and still get an awesome finished look.  It is leaping bunny certified (some products are awaiting certification) for which we are very proud.

Our skincare is natural, cruelty free and gives everyone a wonderful "canvas" to work with.  I have seen some other guides share pictures of some of their customers who have had unbelievable results.  I hope to be able to share some of my customers results soon.  I know my skin is so much clearer and brighter with less wrinkles, and the "bags" under my eyes are significantly decreased. I can't wait to be able to say that they are gone ...

Just to give you an idea of why we love our products and why they are safe for most consumers ... 


If you are interested in any makeup or skin care products, I hope you will stop by my LimeLight by Alcone page and pick up some of our great products.  
If you have any question, please just give me a shout.  If I don't have an answer at my fingertips, I will get it for you.

Or if you really want to go for gusto and join in our great group of woman (and men), talk to me and I will get you set up
(or you can sign up from my page) then you too can be on the cutting edge of this wonderful product line.  
I know I am really glad I took the leap of faith.  It is a wonderful company to work for.

No comments: