_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Super Easy Apple Compote

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Super Easy Apple Compote

I saw this one looking at my Tupperware back office recipes and thought this would be the bomb after dinner with little effort on my part, but would be really tasty without being heavy.

But I could definitely see this for breakfast over oatmeal or pancakes or waffles.  
Oh I may really have to make this very very soon.




Yield: 6

Ingredients

  • 4 large Granny Smith apples, cored and pealed
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup apple cider
  • ¼ cup butter, cut into ¼-inch pieces
  • 2 tbsp. corn starch
  • 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp. kosher salt

Instructions

  1. Cut apples into ¼-inch pieces.
  2. In the base of the Microwave Pressure Cooker stir together apples, sugar, cider, butter, corn starch, cinnamon, and salt. Secure cover onto the base.
  3. Microwave on high power 10 minutes. 
  4. Remove from microwave. Let stand 10 minutes or until steam indicator valve is in the down position. Remove cover and stir.
  5. Serve warm over ice cream, oatmeal, or as a snack.

As always, if you are interested in the Tupperware products mentioned/used in this recipe, please check out my Tupperware Site.  If you have questions, just give me a shout and I will get back at you.

No comments: