- ¾ cup self-rising flour
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 carrots, peeled & cut into 3″ chunks
- ½ fresh coconut, husk removed
- ½ cup pecans
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 375⁰ F.
- In Thatsa® Medium Bowl, mix flour, sugar and cinnamon until evenly combined.
- Assemble Grate Master™ Shredder with large grater cone, place bowl underneath. Place carrots in hopper two pieces at a time and turn handle until grated, pressing down with plunger as necessary. Repeat with remaining carrots until all are grated.
- Repeat with coconut and pecans.
- Place carrots, coconuts and pecans into bowl with dry ingredients, reserving ½ cup of the coconut.
- Make a well in the center add eggs, oil and milk. Mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into greased Ultra Pro 2-qt./2 L Square Pan.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Top with remaining coconut.
You can always pick up any of the Tupperware pieces used in this recipe, or any recipes on this blog from my Tupperware Site and if you have a question, just ask here and I will get you an answer if I can.