- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 4-oz. block Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pine nuts
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- Assemble Grate Master™ Shredder with coarse grater cone and place bowl underneath hopper. Place Brussels sprouts in the hopper two at a time. Pressing down on them with plunger, turn crank until grated. Repeat until all the sprouts have been grated.
- Place Parmesan cheese into hopper, pressing down with plunger, turn crank to grate cheese. Continue until all cheese has been grated. Toss together with Brussels sprouts, nuts, salt, pepper and vinaigrette
- Combine ingredients in base of All-In-One Shaker. Cover and shake until ingredients are combined.
See I told you this looks pretty good and definitely something different for your table (and mine) that just make your family like a different type of vegetable.
Remember you can always check out all the things that Tupperware has to offer on my Tupperware Site at any time, even in your pjs if that's how you love to shop!