_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Small Business Saturday 2015

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Small Business Saturday 2015

Today is 

Sometimes we forget that not every business is run by big corporations.  Many small businesses are run by moms and pops or some of the direct sales folks that you see on Facebook or a Vendor Fairs.



Many of us try very hard to satisfy you the customer by doing whatever it takes, sometimes meaning we make very little if any profit.  But we do what we can to make our customers happy.


If you are looking to get your holiday shopping done, come check out my Tupperware Site and see what wonderful things we have to offer this year.  If you have a question, please feel free to message me and I will get you an answer as soon as possible.

You know I love my Tupperware so my cabinets and counter tops have many of the pieces available.  But we aren't obsessed with Tupperware, oh no but we could be a Tupperholic, just sayin'.

No comments: