- ½ lb. penne pasta
- 8.5-oz. jar sun-dried tomatoes, with oil reserved
- ½ lb. Italian Sausage, casings removed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped using Power Chef® System
- 1 large yellow pepper, chopped using Power Chef System® System
- 1 large red pepper, chopped using Power Chef® System
- 1 tbsp. Italian Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 12-oz. can evaporated milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 baguette slices, ¼"/.6 cm thick
- 2 tbsp. tomato oil (reserved from jar)
- ¼ tsp. Italian Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350° F/175° C.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions using the Microwave Pasta Maker; set aside.
- Place 1 tbsp. of reserved tomato oil in fry pan over medium heat; cook Italian sausage until browned and cooked through. Remove from fry pan and set aside.
- In same fry pan, heat additional 1 tbsp. reserved tomato oil over medium heat and sauté tomatoes, garlic, onions, peppers, seasoning blend and salt 2–3 minutes.
- Add milk and cream to fry pan.
- In small bowl, whisk cornstarch into water until dissolved, add to fry pan and bring sauce to a low simmer.
- Stir Italian sausage into sauce in fry pan.
- Combine pasta and sauce in UltraPro 3.7-Qt./3.5 L Casserole Pan and stir.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake 15–20 minutes until cheese is melted and casserole is warmed through.
- Place baguette slices into inverted UltraPro Casserole Pan cover.
- Using a pastry brush, brush tomato oil onto top side of baguette slices.
- Combine seasoning blend and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle on slices.
- Bake 12–15 minutes or until crispy.
Tupperware has really made your meal planning and preparing so much easier. This just looks like an awesome dinner for just about anyone. Don't have the Tupperware pieces mentioned here? Check them out on my Tupperware Website. Have a question, just ask.