_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Chocolate Cookie Truffles

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Chocolate Cookie Truffles

It's cooking making season!
I love getting together with friends and family and sharing new recipes for Christmas cookies.  Don't you?

As always, Tupperware has a solution.  Oh ME don't these look decedent but a must have/make this season??


Chocolate Cookie Truffles

Ingredients:


Instructions:



This is another reason I love my Quick Chef Pro.   It would make recipes like these a snap to make.  I can see using it to make your own graham cracker or ginger snap crusts for pies too!  

I can see these as a wonderful cookie swap surprise or even a house warming gift in a nice Tupperware container.

Don't have one?  Check out my Tupperware Site and you can browse or even shop in your PJs.

No comments: