_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Mid February Tupperware Party

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mid February Tupperware Party


I am, once again, having an online Tupperware Party for Mid February.  We have some really great items in our Catalogs, that can be ordered this party, not only the Spring Catalog but also the Mid February Brochure that has some really really awesome sale items.


You are cordially invited to my Tupperware Online Party! I am hosting this Online Party to tell you about all of the great products Tupperware has to offer to simplify your kitchen, home, and life! Please click any of the party shopping links to begin browsing through products and special offers available through my Online Party.

 
See what's new!
See what's new!


We have a big and great "girlfriend" set again with this brochure that would be great to share with your SGF (special girl friend) that is really colorful and useful.  Once again, you could "spit" the set and the price .......



or the "regular" sized girlfriend set that can also be split - both of you get the same pieces and split the cost

 

Be sure to click on any party shopping link to ensure that you're participating in my Tupperware Online Party. My Tupperware Online Party will last until Feb. 23, 2013 (EST). If you have any questions, please let me know. Or you may visit my Tupperware Web site, Kathie Meller.


Thanks in advance for participating in my Tupperware Online Party, KAT  MELLER

If you would rather hold your own party (and maybe qualify for all kinds of hostess bonuses) message me, email me and we can get you set up.

No comments: