_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Zaycon Foods

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Zaycon Foods

If you love fresh food - THIS is an event you want to check out.  I received the following email from Zaycon Foods this morning and I just KNEW I needed to share it with you. 

It’s coming . . .

Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Only $1.49lb

Accepting orders for only 3 days or until sold out!

Ordering begins: Wednesday, Oct. 19th at 5:00pm
Ordering Ends: Saturday, Oct. 22nd at Midnight

You’ll see dates, times and pick up locations when the event opens on Wednesday.

If you LIKE this Savings Event you should check us out on Facebook.

If this sounds like something that would appeal to you, like it appeals to me, you need to check out Zaycon Food and get registered.   

I found out about Zaycon Foods through a great blog Shaina's Deals, when I saw a giveaway she was running and then I ended up winning!  I was really surprised and happy to have won this one.  Can't wait to be able to restock my freezer with this great deal.  You really should check her out - she has some wonderful things going on.

Don't forget to register at ..... Zaycon Foods 

Now I won 40lbs of chicken from Zaycon Food when I won Shaina's giveaway.  But you may say what the heck am I going to do with 40 lbs of chicken breasts?  Well of course I have a few videos of what you can do.  Check out this video from DealiciousFinds  or this video from Couponing2BeDebtFree

No comments: