_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Why I didn't give up

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Why I didn't give up

 I have to reach out and publicly thank you all who have come back from time to time to see if I have posted anything new.  If I have shared something that perhaps you could feel touch your heart or your soul.

I had thought that perhaps I should give up this blog and just fade into the shadows.

BUT, I decided that just wasn't me.  

I am NOT a quitter.  
I want to show others that they too, are not quitters.




I may not have met you in person, but it was those of you that visited and left messages or comments, that gave me the strength to come back and start again.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

God Bless you! I am praying for strength and endurance. God will not leave you. Talk to Him ALWAYS! PRAY ALWAYS!

Let US ALL BAND TOGETHER TO STRENGTHEN EACHOTHER. We ALL face different trials, sadness, hopelessness, but HE NEVER will leave us!

Hugs,
Tracey