_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Don't give up

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Don't give up

So many of us have wanted to throw in the towel and just let someone else take over.  Have someone else make the decisions for us.  It has been a very difficult 20 or so months.

And the thought of curling up into the fetal position has had its draw this past year.  To be honest, I've had my moments as well, but it is nothing to be ashamed of.

But this is a new day.
This is a new year.

As much as we want to just give up and let whatever is supposed to happen happen without any input from us, I am here to tell you don't.   




 

Let's make this year the start of something even better for all of us!  

I know in my heart, that we can and will do this.  


THIS is OUR year!

No comments: