_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Women over 30 ...

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Women over 30 ...

Everyone seems to have an idea of what you should be doing at any given time.
You are either too young to do something or you are too old to be doing something.

Personally there are times that I want to know who died and left them in charge.

Now I know that I would be the first one to be beating the band when children or the elderly or those who can't advocate for themselves.
I would also be beating the band when it involves animal care/welfare.  

But once you become an adult and are "old enough" to take care of yourself, you should be making good decisions for yourself without someone else telling you what to do.  This doesn't mean that you could never ask for help and get that help, if it is truly needed, but if you are an adult it is time to act like one.

This however is something that I think every, and I mean EVERY, woman needs to hear.  


Now that's not to say that it only applies to those women over 30 because it definitely doesn't, but by the time you get to the age of 30 it is time.  Let's face it, most of us have expectations of ourselves that are pretty high and God knows we can be pretty self -judgmental.  

I hate to say it, but I wish I had seen this before I got to 30, because I really think it would have been one of the best pieces of advice I could have been given.  

No comments: