_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: How you make others feel ...

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

How you make others feel ...

I've been seeing/hearing a lot of "disagreement" over the half-time show during the Super Bowl.

Now I know that everyone has their own opinion and that we have the right, at least in this country, to our own thoughts and opinions about everything.  We also have the right to express them.  
And of course I am ok with that.  It is part of what makes this country great.
Silly me, I thought that others were good with that too.

I have never heard so many unkind comments, many were rather vulgar and/or vicious, when someone expressed how they thought the performance was not "family friendly" or didn't show the performers in the most favorable light, among other things.  

Have we gotten to the point where no one can have an opinion that may be different without being told just how stupid or idiotic they are or ... well even worse comments.   
Some of those comments were pretty vulgar and some reminded me of those from high school cat fights.  And I have to ask myself .. how old are these people??

And then after those types of comments, folks actually noted that this was really no different than what can be seen everyday in school or on the street or and I loved this one ... it's just like the rest of the Super Bowls of the past few years so what's the big deal?  

Really??  That makes it ok and your comments abusing the original commentor is also ok?
I really felt bad for those folks.  

Now I bet you thought I was feeling bad about those folks that were being called those horrible names.  And I did.
But in reality I was feeling even more for the folks making those comments.  

Think about this ...





How bad do they have to feel deep down to have to try and make someone else feel bad about themselves?  Does that make them feel better?  Does it make them feel happy because they upset someone else.

Have we really become a nation that believes there is ONLY one way to think and if you don't think like them on EVERYTHING then YOU are the one that is wrong?

I hope not ... cause I may just have to be wrong constantly.
How do you feel about it all?


No comments: