_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Allow things to pass

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Allow things to pass

Whether you know who Warren Buffett is or not, the man is pretty intelligent.  He is someone that we should at least listen to every now and then.

Although I've never been to one of his Stockholder's meetings, which I understand are pretty awesome, he is more than just an investment wonder.

Yes he has made a ton of money for himself and those who invest with him but he is pretty down to Earth.



When I saw this statement I was pretty blown away because it felt like it was something that was directed at me.

Yes I know that does sound a little egotistical because well lets face it he wouldn't know me from Adam.  But the words hit me because I know there are times that I do act emotionally when things are said to me or I hear them said about me or those with me.

I have to work on this and keep telling myself to look at things objectively and logically and not just react.
Keep my restraint and to keep breathing.

Oh and to let things pass

No comments: