_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Lemon Chiffon the easy way

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Lemon Chiffon the easy way

I was thinking that I wanted to make this but didn't have the Jel-ring by Tupperware.  I know how can I as a Tupperware consultant not have a Jel-ring.  But alas I don't.  
But what I do have are the Jel-ettes that were released in the past year.  I am going to try this one in those jel-ettes so that I can easily take them to work.  I may unmold this Lemon Chiffon one at a time and cut it in half for two separate servings .. depending on how dense this one works out to be.




Yield: 16
Serving Size: 1 slice



Ingredients

  1. 2 cups water
  2. 3 oz. box lemon flavored gelatin
  3. 8 oz. container whipped topping (or 2 cups heavy cream and ¼ cup powdered sugar)

Instructions

  1. Heat one cup water in 2-cup Micro Pitcher for 2 minutes or until boiling.
  2. Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
  3. Stir in remaining water and place in refrigerator until no longer warm. About 30–60 minutes.
  4. If using heavy cream, pour cream and powdered sugar into base of Power Chef™ System fitted with paddle whip accessory. 
  5. Cover and pull cord until whipped cream forms, about 60 seconds. 
  6. Pour into medium bowl.
  7. Slowly pour cooled gelatin into whipped topping or whipped cream and stir until combined. Pour into Jel-Ring® Mold and refrigerate until set (approximately 4–6 hours or overnight).

2 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

I love this!!! I can't have lemons anymore sad face, but it has always been one of my favorites. Hugs

TUPPERWARE said...

GOOD ONE