_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Yes you CAN make other people's day better

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Yes you CAN make other people's day better

Sometimes we all need someone to tell us it will be ok.
Sometimes we all need someone to show us that things are not as bad as we originally thought they were.

YOU could be that someone to somebody else.

No I'm not talking about spending a fortune every day.
No I'm not even talking about spending 1 thin dime!

I saw this the other day and thought that this was a perfect explanation as to why I and many others will say nice things to people we pass on the street.  
Usually it makes them smile as well as me.

So lets start finding things to compliment people with every day.  
Who knows, we could all end up happier inside and out!

2 comments:

Mammamayor said...

I do this all the time, I always compliment someone, hoping it makes their day a little happier ,natbelinsky@verizon.net

BusyMommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.