_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Believe in yourself and life will be your teacher

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Believe in yourself and life will be your teacher

I am sure that there are many other there that can relate to these.
I know I can.  
It's just that someone else put them into words.  Perhaps they are the words I couldn't express for the events of life.


Everyone wants you to have experience ... I guess this is why.  They don't want to be the one to give you the lesson, they would rather assume you can do it, so they test you first.


I have always said to my kids that if you believe in yourself you are half way there.  

I can't even count how many times they have told me that they couldn't do something because it was too "difficult" or someone else told them that it was too "difficult" for them.

I've always just said to smile, say watch me and then go out and do it.

Perhaps this was what I was really trying to prove to them.

No comments: