_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Help me name my team in the Tupperware Revolution

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Help me name my team in the Tupperware Revolution

I've been challenged by my Legacy Executive director to come up with a team name for my Tupperware business.  

There are some really fun Team names and some very creative names in our group.  I'd love to come up with a name for my team that will be a combination of both.

But here's where I need your help.  I originally thought TupperKats would be a cute name. Now I'm not so sure.  

What do you think?  If you were coming up with my Tupperware Team name what would you suggest?

Being a Tupperware Consultant is really great for a number of reasons.  You get to have your OWN business and make your own decisions.  You get to set your own hours and work as much or as little as you want.  Oh and you get to feed your own Tupperware habit needs at a great discount! 

To get set up as a consultant and get started earning commissions, you can either contact me and join my team (Kathie (Kat) Meller) OR you can sign up to be a consultant on my team and make your payment for your kit ($99 for $350 in product shown here in the picture) with a credit card right from my website!  

PLUS if you Say Yes to this great opportunity through March 27, you can add the Vent ’N Serve® 2-Pc. Medium Set, Large Deep Container and Soup Mug (an $85.50 value) to your kit for just $20.

And if that's not enough, there is yet another offer for the new consultant. 



If you start your business AND submit one average party ($450 or more in personal sales) by March 27, 2015, you will also qualify to purchase the Vent ’N Serve® 7-Pc. Set for just $30. Valued at a total of $125!
I really love the Vent 'N Serve pieces - I have a 7 pc set that I use all the time.   It is wonderful for leftovers planned overs after Sunday dinners.  I even have a few recipes you can make using them in the microwave (can you say chocolate brownies in a flash) that I can share with you as well.

So help me come up with a name for my team. And perhaps you could think about joining my team so you can get started with all these great special pieces as well as starting to collect all the great prizes you can earn during your first 13 weeks (you could end up with an iPad or a set of our Chef Series Cookware - LOVE  these).

Can't wait to see what you come up with and would love to have the opportunity to have you work with me in the Tupperware Revolution!

No comments: