_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Christmas In July!!!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Christmas In July!!!

I just had to share this with you - some FABULOUS deals on my site



Check out the great deals on my Tupperware Site  under the tab Christmas in July.

The Stuffable sets are fantastic - I think I use mine at least 3 or 4 times a month because I don't have "leftovers" I have "plan-overs" and these babies make just a little "extra" room with the pop up lid.

The Snack Canisters make great cookie container ... I think I have 4 that I use all the time (sometime I put store bought cookies in them like I had made them :) but well you know sometimes you just don't have time to bake)

While you are on my site, check out some of the other wonderful things that are available -- including the Uncle Si Tumblers and the Pitcher Set!  Yes they are available online too! 

No comments: