_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Amazon Prime

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Amazon Prime

Are you a Prime member?

I have been an Amazon Prime member for a few months now and have found that it is well worth the cost. 

What?  You don't exactly know what Amazon Prime is?  Well let me tell you -

Amazon Prime is the membership program that offers special benefits for just $79 per year.

Members can:
 * Instantly watch over 40,000 movies and TV episodes with titles for everyone
* Borrow books from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library
* Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping with no minimum order size (this has saved us many times with school books for my daughter!)


I hope you will check it out and try it out for 30 days free!  Yes I said FREE.  You can check it out with the above link to try for 30 days - then you too will be singing the praises of Amazon Prime!

We have "rented" Kindle books for free, gotten discounts on purchases, and received the great 2 day shipping FREE (Christmas is coming again) . 

I'm now looking into the movies and TV shows that are available for those days when there is absolutely NOTHING on TV - even the on demand  options from my cable company. 



2 comments:

Mer said...

I'm not sure what I like best about Amazon prime...the book discounts or the streaming. Such a great selection.

Lynda Thomas said...

Thanks for posting this, I've been wondering what the Prime thing was all about and what the benefits were. :) I LOVE the free shipping! That's awesome!