_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: American Family $50,000 Sweepstakes

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

American Family $50,000 Sweepstakes

$50,000.  

What could you do with $50,000? 

I bet you wouldn't have to think too long about what wonderful things you could do with $50,000. I know that I wouldn't have too much trouble coming up with things to do with that much money!

I still have one child in college - so I'm sure you know what would happen with that money.

But then I have another one that wants to buy a house ....... and thinks that the "bank of mom" would be able to help out if he needs it. And of course he is right, I would help out IF I could.

I also know that I just HAD to enter this Sweepstakes. I just HAD to give it a shot and try, because you know what they say .... You CAN'T win it, IF you're NOT IN IT.

Ok so that was kind of corny and way too commercial (but then again the Lottery Commission probably loved it), but you get the idea.

SOOOOO WHAT are you waiting for?
Get clicking on the button and enter! Who knows - YOU could be the Winner of $50,000 from American Family



No comments: