_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Oh NO it's Black Friday

Friday, November 25, 2011

Oh NO it's Black Friday



I always dread today.  I love spending time with family and friends for Thanksgiving, but the next day is ALWAYS, ALWAYS a major problem for me.  I'm not usually worried about crowds, but somehow when I see this ..............


I just want to run in the opposite direction.  Usually I do.  

I don't know if you enjoy this fiasco or not but since I'm not big on shopping in the first place, all this hustle and bustle and chaos just puts a damper on everything for me.  Oh I love trying new things and buying new and different things, I just don't enjoy the major headaches this day brings. 

Enjoy your Black Friday Sales ......... I'll start shopping next week.

You can fill me in on some of the good buys you found, once you recover.

Oh and don't forget my giveaways ...... you can find the links are up in the top right corner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!