_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Life's Little Lessons

Monday, April 19, 2010

Life's Little Lessons

Week 15 in our journey through Life's Little Instruction Book

64) Take a photography course
I wish I had done this earlier, but tapping into your creative side is a wonderful thing. Pictures help to jog our memories of things from the past. If nothing else - it will help make those pictures of your kids stand out. You never know when you will want to sit down with your future son or daughter in law and "relive" the moments. (Sorry Dan and Jenn - your time is coming)

65) Let people pull in front of you when you're stopped in traffic
Usually if someone is in that much of a hurry to get someplace that they have to be first, you are better off letting them get out of your way. It won't make your trip any longer - but it might make it much safer.

66) Support a high school band
Supporting the arts through music is a wonderful thing. Not everyone can learn to play an instrument (sorry my opinion) so those that can need to be nurtured so that this art will continue.

67) Demand excellence and be willing to pay for it.
The old saying ( at least it must be since I've heard it since I was a kid and I'm old) "You get what you pay for" comes to mind when I see this. Now just because its expensive doesn't mean its better - but you can't expect to get gold for $0.25 either.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

The baby pics of my boys have already been great fun to share with JD's girlfriends!