But what I do have are the Jel-ettes that were released in the past year. I am going to try this one in those jel-ettes so that I can easily take them to work. I may unmold this Lemon Chiffon one at a time and cut it in half for two separate servings .. depending on how dense this one works out to be.
Serving Size: 1 slice
- 2 cups water
- 3 oz. box lemon flavored gelatin
- 8 oz. container whipped topping (or 2 cups heavy cream and ¼ cup powdered sugar)
- Heat one cup water in 2-cup Micro Pitcher for 2 minutes or until boiling.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Stir in remaining water and place in refrigerator until no longer warm. About 30–60 minutes.
- If using heavy cream, pour cream and powdered sugar into base of Power Chef™ System fitted with paddle whip accessory.
- Cover and pull cord until whipped cream forms, about 60 seconds.
- Pour into medium bowl.
- Slowly pour cooled gelatin into whipped topping or whipped cream and stir until combined. Pour into Jel-Ring® Mold and refrigerate until set (approximately 4–6 hours or overnight).