Serving Size: 1 cup
- 4 cups frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, stir together berries, flour, sugar and lemon juice. Pour into base of MicroPro Grill, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crumble ingredients.
- Once combined, sprinkle over top of berries.
- Place cover in casserole position and microwave on high power 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Serve warm.
Oh yes this does look like a great idea for a quick and easy dessert. You could serve it over ice cream or frozen yogurt or by itself.
I know this is blueberry, but I bet you could also switch up the frozen fruit if blueberries aren't your thing, or to just try something different. I have a mixed berry frozen fruit combo I am going to try this recipe with. yummm can't wait.