I know its just eggs ... but I can almost taste the difference. Can't you?
- 6 hard cooked eggs, peeled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. mustard, yellow or Dijon
- ⅛ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ¼ cup finely diced cooked potato
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp. each minced red bell pepper, radish, chopped parsley
- Cut hard cooked eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolk. Set whites aside.
- In the base of the Power Chef® System fitted with paddle attachment add yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, garlic, vegetables and parsley. Cover and pull cord until mixture is well combined.
- Fold in potatoes and spoon mixture into egg white wells. Garnish with additional radish or parsley.
Hold up to 24 egg halves for mess-free transport in our Egg Tray Inserts.
Don't forget, I am your Tupperware Consultant, so check out all these pieces, and so much more on my Tupperware Site.
Make sure you make a copy of this recipe so that when Easter rolls around and you have a ton of colored eggs ... you have this at the ready. I know I will have it printed out and tacked up on my refrigerator.