_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Recruiting for you, for me, for your friends and family

Friday, August 5, 2016

Tupperware Recruiting for you, for me, for your friends and family

I think by now you all know that I am a Tupperware Consultant.
It's no surprise that I love my Tupperware. The products are wonderful and innovative and make everyday easier. 


Right now, TODAY, until 5PM Eastern Time if you join my team, you can receive an 8" Chef Series II Pan - our Professional Cookware -FREE just for joining.  
That's right for FREE.  
But you must join by 5PM TODAY

This pan, as all our Chef Series Pans, is comparable with Calphalon and All-Clad.  Yes it is that good!

Then have qualifying sales of $500 before August 26th and get the 11" pan for just $15!!
The business kit has been revised a bit, so it is actually worth more than before.  And the "before" kit was pretty awesome too.  
The total kit has product of more than $350 and still costs only $99 BUT you could get it for just $39 plus tax with just $1000 in sales in your first 60 days!  
YES, you could get over $350 in product, before the Say Yes offer, for just $39!
Don't wait ... join us.
Check it out on my Tupperware Site, and click on the Join Us tab on the left.  
I will help you when you join my team.
And of course you could receive a gift from me for joining me.  
I hope you will.

Any questions, feel free to message me.  You know I love Tupperware and helping people to succeed!  

This one is just darn cute ... now we do have some Tupperware Guys (who are pretty darned AWESOME) But I don't have a sign for them .... yet!



No comments: