It really does sound good and I'm thinking you could make this into a type of grilled cheese sandwich with a twist as well as a spread for parties.
Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- 1 whole (about 2-oz.) jarred fancy pimento, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1-1 1/2 tbsp. Southwest Seasoning Blend
- Place pimiento into base of Power Chef® System fitted with blade attachment, replace cover and pull cord 2-3 times to chop.
- Add mayonnaise, cream cheese shredded cheese and seasoning blend to Power Chef® base.
- Cover and pull cord to blend until smooth.
- Place seal on base and refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour and up to 3 days.
- Serve with crackers or on a sandwich.
I think the Power Chef from Tupperware makes this super easy and quick, but it is something that can be used for so many other things as well.
You can check it out on my Tupperware Site or leave me a message and I will get back to you with answers to any questions you have.