Want to talk about super super easy, this is it.
Ok so you end up with a visit from someone (maybe a mother in law) for coffee but you don't have anything to go with that coffee. Here is something to save your visit.
This one is so easy but tastes so good .... go to your pantry and pick up these "normal" pantry items and you will have a really nice dessert, or something special to go with coffee without breaking a sweat!
- 12 oatmeal cookies
- 1 can (21 oz.) pie filling, any flavor
- Crumble 8 of the oatmeal cookies in the bottom of the UltraPro 3.7-Qt Casserole Pan with Cover.
- Pour pie filling on top of crumbled cookies and spread evenly.
- Crumble remaining 4 cookies on top.
- Bake with Cover in the microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- Use the Ice Cream Scoop and serve with vanilla ice cream.
I love the UltraPro by Tupperware. I use mine all the time for all kinds of things from dinner to dessert, some so easy its almost not really needing a "recipe", just like this.
Want your own UltraPro? Check it out on my Tupperware Site.