_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Caramel Apple Cookies

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Caramel Apple Cookies

I know Spring is here, but in my opinion cookies are the perfect dessert any time of year.  I could see these with a nice cup of coffee or tea to end a meal.

Another thing I really like about these is that they look pretty and special but aren't difficult to make nor do they have "odd" or hard to find ingredients.






Caramel Apple Cookies





I also like that this recipe doesn't make a huge amount of cookies, so that they are tempting you to "over-indulge".

All of the Tupperware pieces used to prepare these cookies are available on my Tupperware Site.  
There are so many wonderful new things going on at Tupperware ... check it out - I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

No comments: