_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Chicken Parm Meatballs

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Chicken Parm Meatballs

I saw these and thought THIS would be a great lunch or lighter dinner this winter.



And of course Tupperware has given you yet another reason to love them ...

Chicken Parmesan Meatballs


I love the Tupperware Fusion Master for making my own hamburger with beef or in this case, chicken.  You will know exactly what is in your ground meat and what "isn't".

And then we have the Microwave Pressure Cooker that makes quick work of so many things ... like this recipe 15 minutes for meatballs!

I haven't made these Chicken Meatballs, but I've made them with beef and I have to say they really are fantastic.  My next meatballs will be chicken ... wonder if hubs will like them?  Bet he does, even though they aren't going to be beef.

You really need to check out my Tupperware Site and see all the wonderful things that Tupperware has to offer.  I bet you will be surprised to see how we have changed ... same great warranty program .... so much more than those "burp" bowls!

No comments: