_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Discontinued items from Summer 2014

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Tupperware Discontinued items from Summer 2014

I know that sometimes people hold off on picking up things because they think it will be in the "next" catalog and then find out that its not there.  I've had a few requests for things that I might have in my inventory - sometimes I can help, sometimes I can't.

Here is a picture of the things that will no longer be available when the Summer Catalog ends on Aug 29, 2014 so if you want them, now is the time to grab them.  As always you can pick them up on my Tupperware Site or you can grab them on my Online Party (and then you are entered to get something or things as my Mystery Hostess), just "invite" yourself but say you can't attend .. then you can order.


As I said, some of these pieces I MAY have in my inventory, but if I do its probably only 1 or 2. The best thing is to grab them NOW so you don't miss out on something that you really want.

I love the UltraPro pieces ... I can start them in the microwave and then finish them in the oven (which cuts the time in half) or cook in the oven from the start ... I use mine quite a bit.  And the Chef Series Cookware is the bomb!!!!!  Yes it is expensive but then so is other good quality cookware like All-Clad and Calphalon. I always laugh and say that it is the last cookware you will need to purchase - I know I LOVE mine!

Any problems, leave me a message or email me and I will help in any way I can.

If you want to join my team and be able to get any of your pieces at a discount, give me a shout out and I will get you set up so that you can start earning great commissions AND discounts on your personal purchases.

If you just want to earn some free Tupperware - join me as an order taker and we can get you started that way too.

See lots of ways for you to get FREE or Discounted Tupperware!!!


No comments: