_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Diamond Candles

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Diamond Candles

Have you seen these candles in action?   I haven't seen them "up close and personal" YET.   I just ordered a few to "try out" at DiamondCandles.com.

If you haven't already seen them, they are Soy Candles that have a "surprise inside" - sort of like those Cracker Jacks Boxes.   Do you remember asking for those as a kid? Well now you can ask for Diamond Candles just like you did with those Cracker Jacks Boxes as a kid.

They have been super popular.   A few years ago, everyone gave those lottery scratch off tickets (or the pick a number ones) with the hope of giving someone a really big pay day.   Now you can give these candles with the hope of giving an expensive ring along with a really awesome candle.
As their website says, "we have real rings worth $10, $100, $1,000, or $5,000 in every single earth friendly, all natural soy candle that we make."
Christmas Sample Pack

Now who wouldn't want to hear that their gift was even bigger than they originally thought?   Could you just imagine giving, or receiving a candle that holds a $5,000 ring inside?   Can you just hear the squeals of delight?  They have some really interesting candle scents that you can use separately or combine to make some personal fragrances.   How about Cinnamon Roll and White Chocolate?  Or Vanilla Cream and Gingerbread Latte?  I can't wait for mine to arrive.

And I love the story behind Diamond Candles that all began because David wanted to be creative when he gave Brenda an Engagement Ring.  Don't you just love "creative" people?

As I said, they are super popular right now - they even sold out for a bit. But one of the great things is if something you want is "out of stock" you can request they advise you when it is back in stock. They will send you an email when it is available again. That's what I did and as soon as I got my email, I jumped on over to their site and placed my order.

They have Sample Packs as well as Individual Candles.  And some great sounding scents that fit all occasions and seasons.  They will eventually be coming to a shop near you, but until then, you can order your candle at DiamondCandles.com

I'd love to be able to say I'm holding a giveaway for these right now ... but I am sorry to say I can't right now.  BUT you never know when or if they could end up on these pages.  Stay tuned, just in case.

Did I say, I can't wait to see and smell these very interesting candles?



I'm trying out WordPress so if by chance you've seen this on WordPress here, its ok - it's me too.  I'm just playing right now to see how I like it and if I am going to make the "leap" from blogspot to wordpress.  If you've already made the change - any suggestions?  Any things I should be looking out for?

No comments: