_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Woo hoo in the box (don'tcha just love it?)

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Woo hoo in the box (don'tcha just love it?)

I was checking out the blogs I follow (much later than normal today - but I'm not doing great today - we were dirty stay outs last night .... and I guess I'm getting too old for this) and I saw this blog in the daily SITS post. When I clicked and saw the name of the site and then started reading.......well now I'm hooked.

Check out this great giveaway that will be "accumulating" for the rest of the month. The box of items could be rather extensive (she added lots of stuff today too) since she is going to keep adding to it until the end of January!

chickennuggetsofwisdom.blogspot.com/2009/01/woo-hoo-in-box-my-bloggy-giveaway.html

Check it out - I'm in, how about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip!