_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: So Many Creative People Out There

Friday, January 2, 2009

So Many Creative People Out There

I have been "wandering" around for what I now see has been about 4 HOURS, checking out some of the blogs that are being followed by people I "follow". This lead to even more blogs to look at. Which will end up being added to my list of "blogs I love to follow".

The point is - there are some really very creative people that share their blogs with us. I've seen blogs from some extremely creative cooks. I've seen some blogs from some very savvy product critics who also share their good fortune with giveaways. And I've read some blogs that have really beared the soul of the writers.

Some have made me hungry even though we had a great dinner (New Years Day "special"). Some have made me laugh (so that my kids think I've lost my mind). Some have made me cry and at times think - but for the grace of God go I. And some that have made me realize in many ways, we are all so very alike yet so very different.

This could become a very addictive process. The more you read, the more you want to read. Good thing my kids are "older" and can fend for themselves (most of the time) and during the week my husband works like a fiend, late into the evening - or I may be accused of neglecting them.

Thank you all for sharing your lives, loves, upsets and concerns. You all have made some wonderful "friends" and I've been honored to view a little part of your world these past few weeks.

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR
MAY THE GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS YOU WISH
[CLICK BELLOW FOR THE CARD]
http://www.images.dgreetings.com/newimages/newyear/2005/new-year-floral1.jpg

I have read some of your posts. I would revisit, as I liked your writings.

Naval Langa
MY SHOORT STORIES

Other Blog
LIFESTYLE AND REALATIONSHIP