_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Graduation Day

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Graduation Day

Of course today is unbelievably cold - but we are driving to CT just so we can sit in the cold building (Charger Gymnasium), but I guess its somuch better than "outside" to watch my son GRADUATE!

You have no idea how happy yet sad I am right now. I'm not sure how to describe how I'm feeling.

I'm so excited that he has graduated. That he followed the dream he had since he was in the 2nd grade. He has a degree in Fire Science - with a concentration in Arson Investigation and a minor in Criminal Justice......bet you'd never heard of that Major! Now if the economy would just get a little better perhaps he could actually get a job! And that is part of why I'm sad. He is in the economic "bubble" - where everything has been put on hold because of the economic conditions.

Well I need to get myself ready - 2 hours in the car is not a pleasant thought but it is for a wonderful reason!

Stay warm everyone. Don't know about where you are but windchill is -10 (at least that's what they said about 30 minutes ago)

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

Kat - Congratulations for your son!!! That's awesome. Be safe driving!

Mimi said...

XOXO, hooray for this wonderful day! (look I'm Dr. Seuss!)

Unknown said...

That's going to be a cold day!